Dorn Therapy kick starts the body’s own healing process. Occasionally some people may experience the following reactions:
- Dull muscular pain (like after a heavy gym work out) up to 3 days after therapy.
- Pressure sensitive on the correction areas
- Muscle tension at the corrected areas
- Detoxification signs due to improved metabolism and better nerve function, e.g. sweating, change in toilet habits, unclean skin, flu symptom etc.
- Awakening of hidden and unsolved psychological issues
These reactions are welcome signs that healing is taking place in the body. Most healing reactions are mild and pass quickly, and they usually last no more than 3 days.
In case of unexpected or severe reactions one must consult a therapist or a doctor.
To achieve long lasting results, the therapist would explain and advise some of the key points of maintaining a healthy and pain free back, including the following:
- Avoid uneven movements
- Avoid inappropriate posture / movement patterns
- Avoid strenuous exercise for a few days and allow body to relax and heal
- Avoid stretching the hip joint more than 90 degree with knee turned inward
- Avoid crossing legs
- Sufficient water consumption to promote detoxification process
- DORN METHOD Self Help Exercises
- Walk daily for at least 20 minutes (with good walking shoes)
- Maintain a healthy diet
- Stress Management
|During Therapy||Self Help Exercises|